Beehive and Beyond Terms and Conditions:
Face the East Distributors, Inc and BeehiveAndBeyond.com are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of BeehiveAndBeyond.com All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of BeehiveAndBeyond.com. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any BeehiveAndBeyond.com trademark or service mark without BeehiveAndBeyond.com’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. REGISTRATION, CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS, USE OF SITE. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify BeehiveAndBeyond.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by BeehiveAndBeyond.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else’s password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
3. CONSENT TO COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. As more fully described in our Privacy Notice, you must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register, and make purchases. As a condition of registering with our Site or making any purchases of any products and/or services or conduct any transactions, you represent that you have first read our Privacy Notice and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information as described in our Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice’s terms and conditions will change from time to time, and as a condition of browsing the Site, using any features or making any purchase, you agree that you will first review our Privacy Notice prior to making any initial or subsequent purchases.
While BeehiveAndBeyond.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL BeehiveAndBeyond.com OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BeehiveAndBeyond.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. CONSENT TO CONTACT YOU BY E-MAIL. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for BeehiveAndBeyond.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at BeehiveAndBeyond@gmail.com and write “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
5. CONDITIONS OF SALE AND PAYMENT TERMS. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person, and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions (“United States”). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card, and (vi) the billing zip code. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card within 1-2 business days of credit card authorization. All charges from these sales are nonrefundable.
Order Acceptance: All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Face the East Distributors, Inc. All orders remain the property of Face the East Distributors, Inc unless the customer pays the items in full.
Sales Tax: New York State law requires sales tax to be charged on all orders sent within the State of New York. Resellers must submit a legible copy of their reseller’s certificate issued from the State of New York to be exempt from sales tax charges.
Payment Methods: We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Chase QuickPay.
Payment: Payment of the purchase price for goods and/or services acquired from Face The East Distributors, Inc shall be made pursuant to the terms set forth on each invoice, and Purchaser agrees to pay all charges according to the payment terms established in said invoice. The entire outstanding balance due on all invoices shall become due to Face The East Distributors, Inc in full immediately upon default in the payment of any invoice. All terms referring to lapse of time when set forth on Face The East Distributors, Inc invoices shall be measured from the invoice date and not from the date of receipt of goods.
Offset: Purchaser agrees upon receipt of product that the corresponding invoice is fully earned, due and payable and will be paid in full without any offset, counter claim or deduction.
Collection Expense: Purchaser shall pay to Face The East Distributors, Inc all costs and expenses incurred by Face The East Distributors, Inc in exercising any of its rights or remedies hereunder or enforcing any of the terms, conditions, or provisions hereunder including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and the fees of any collection agency and court costs.
Supplier’s Terms Control: In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any of Purchaser’s Purchase Order, these Terms shall control and prevail over any contrary terms in the Purchase Order. Face The East Distributors, Inc gives notice of its objection to any additional or different conditions in Purchaser’s orders.
Force Majeure: Face The East Distributors, Inc shall arrange reasonable prompt shipment of products, F.O.B. the point or points of delivery designated by Supplier, pursuant to the terms hereof, provided, however, that Supplier shall not be responsible for delays in delivery due to fire, flood, tornado, earthquake, war, riot, insurrection, strike, lockout, slowdown, epidemic, quarantine restriction, delay in transportation, car shortage, labor shortage, materials shortage, manufacturing facility shortage, accident at Supplier’s warehouse, boycott, embargo or any act or regulation of government or governmental authority, force majeure and other contingencies beyond Supplier’s control resulting in impossibility of performance of Supplier’s duties and obligations hereunder.
Risk of Loss: Identification of the goods to the contract, risk of loss, damage to and entitle to products shall pass upon delivery thereof to Purchaser’s carrier, F.O.B. Supplier’s warehouse or other point or points of delivery designated by Supplier as provided in these Terms. Upon receipt of shipment, it shall be the responsibility of Purchaser or the consignee receiving shipment to immediately inspect the products and check materials and secure written acknowledgement from delivering carrier for any shortages, loss or damage. Notification of such shortages, loss or damage must be made in writing to Face The East Distributors, Inc within two business days. Concealed shortages must also be reported within two business days and original shipping carton must be kept intact.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The Manufacturer’s warranty passed on through by Supplier and Purchaser hereunder, if any, shall be exclusive unless otherwise noted by Face The East Distributors, Inc. No other warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose exists. It is Applicant’s responsibility to review respective Manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Limitation of Liability: Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy relating to this agreement and/or products shall be the remedy, if any, afforded by the Manufacturer or such products to Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s customers as provided by, and within the time period specified therein, no other remedy shall be available to Purchaser or Purchaser’s customers.
Governing Law and Forum: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America without regard to conflicts of laws. Any and all disputes hereunder shall be decided exclusively by litigation, in state or federal courts located in Nassau County, Brooklyn County, and the city of Long Beach, New York.
Return of Defective Goods: Face The East Distributors, Inc Proprietary Products: All requests for return must have an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number available through the RMA Department. Face The East Distributors, Inc approved returns will be handled via exchange for equal product or via store credit. Unapproved returns become property of Face The East Distributors, Inc and will not be returned. Face The East Distributors, Inc reserves the right to make substitutions for similar product. No refunds will be given. Discontinued products are sold “As Is” with no warranty and are under no circumstances returnable. OEM or Branded Products: All requests for return must have an approved Return Authorization Number. Returned goods are then sent to the appropriate Manufacturer for evaluation. If product is found defective, new product is exchanged. If product is found not defective or outside the warranty period, no credit will be given and the parts will be returned to the Applicant and the Applicant must be responsible for all return shipping and handling charges.
Return Merchandise Authorization Procedures:
– You must request and receive an RMA number within 10 days of invoice date for non-defective items.
– RMA shipment must be postmarked no later than 5 business days from RMA issuance date.
– Any unauthorized returns will be denied credit, and are subject to be destroyed, rejected or returned to shipper at the shipper’s expense.
– Shipping cost incurred on returns to Face the East Distributors, Inc is the sole responsibility of the shipper.
– Qualified, non-defective returns RMA products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee without exception.
– Original invoice must be included with the items being returned. Reason for return must be specified in order to determine the handling and proper processing of your return. Credit due to customer for returned items will be credited to the customer’s account unless a request for an even exchange is made.
– Returns on discontinued models or for items sold at $1.00 dollar or less are non-returnable.
– Limited Warranty does not include products bought for less than one ($1.00) dollar. Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship only and does not cover physical abuse or normal wear and tear. Face The East Distributors, Inc’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective product only. Furthermore, the customer agrees and understands that Face The East Distributors, Inc is not liable and will not cover any other types of damages or Claims that may have arisen as a direct or subsequent result of product use to other personal property of any kind. By submitting your order, customer agrees to hold Face The East Distributors, Inc harmless of any other claims for damages arising as a result of products purchase or use.
– Products discontinued from our website are non-refundable.
Ship to Address: RMA#_________________
Beehive and Beyond
812 East Chester St
Long Beach, NY 11561
Refused Shipment: All claims of incorrect shipments must be made no later than ten (10) days from the invoice date. In transit, damage claims are to be made to delivery carrier at the time of delivery prior to accepting delivery of shipment for proper in-transit damage claim to be filed with the shipping carrier. If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason other than those stated above, Face the East Distributors, Inc is entitled to a twenty five (25%) percent restocking fee of the total dollar amount of shipment invoice plus any shipping charges incurred by Face the East Distributors, Inc as noted on the shipment invoice.
Return of New Product: We will not authorize the return of new product or over-stocked items. If, however, Face The East Distributors, Inc, in its sole and exclusive discretion, decides to accept such a return, a restocking fee of 25% will be charged. Refused shipments will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus all shipping costs that were incurred by Face The East Distributors, Inc. No refunds will be given under any condition and circumstances. All returned products must be in its original new, unused, unopened and factory sealed conditions, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Shipping: Shipments will be made via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise stipulated by the Purchaser. Freight costs will be added to the invoice. Shipments are F.O.B. from Face The East Distributors, Inc warehouse. Concealed shortages must be reported with 2 business days of receiving the merchandise. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to inspect all shipments upon arrival, immediately.
Product Inspection: Proper inspection of all items upon receipt is the sole responsibility of the customer or any other one acting as his agent, employee, or any other person receiving the shipment on the customer’s behalf. Any claims of damage, error, or missing products must be reported immediately to Face the East Distributors, Inc. Claims made no later than ten (10) calendar days from the invoice date or five (5) business days from delivery date as recorded by the carrier used for the shipment will not be honored regardless of reason error or fault of either parties.
Ground: Standard delivery for most items is about 3-7 business days (depending on location and weather condition) after normal processing time.
Three Day Select: Non-guaranteed scheduled delivery is the third business day after normal processing time.
Second Day Air: Non-guaranteed scheduled delivery is the second business day after normal processing time.
Next Day: Guaranteed scheduled delivery is the next business day after normal processing time.
Other Shipping Details: Please contact our shipping department for other options (upon approval only). Face the East Distributors, Inc will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible. Although most orders are shipped the same day placed, we do not guarantee same day shipping and will assume no responsibility for orders not shipped out on the date it was ordered. Orders will ship FedEx for the most part, unless shipping department decides otherwise. Packages left at the destination location due to no one being available to receive them are subsequently lost or damaged, are deemed delivered and are then borne by the customer if a “Signature Required Request” was not made at the time of shipping. (ie. lost packages from the carrier leaving them outside of your location, because no one is available to accept, are the customer’s responsibility.)
Images | Photos | Videos: The use of any images, photos and videos, in part or in whole and in any type of format is PROHIBITED. Applicants do not have any right to use products, services and advertising images, photos and videos in any type of format posted neither by Face The East Distributors, Inc or Manufacturers without the written consent of Face The East Distributors, Inc and Manufacturers, NO EXCEPTIONS.
General: (1) No modification hereof shall be binding upon either party unless the modification is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of both parties. The failure of Face The East Distributors, Inc to insist, in any one or more instances upon performance hereunder, or to exercise any right, hereunder, is not a waiver of the future performance of any term, covenant or condition or the future exercise of such right.
(2) If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable, such unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement unless a failure of consideration would thereby result.
(3) The terms and conditions of this contract and of any sales and payments made pursuant hereto are performable in Long Beach, New York.
** Please note that by having submitted your purchase order you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions stated above and agree to be bound by the same.
6. MIS-PRICED OR TYPOS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BeehiveAndBeyond.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. BeehiveAndBeyond.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BeehiveAndBeyond.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
7. UPDATE AND CHANGES TO PRICES OR BILLING TERMS. BeehiveAndBeyond.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
8. POST SALE SUPPORTS AND SERVICES. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
10. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. ALL OF BeehiveAndBeyond.com’s PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR TEN (10) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, BeehiveAndBeyond.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE BeehiveAndBeyond.com SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.